Tuesday 29 March 2011

Movies: Suspiria: The Remake

Hello there my spooky kids!
Brief but interesting news I bring you today!

Looks like the famous Dario Argento movie, "Suspiria", will have its remake filmed soon by the director David Gordon Green. According to him, there won't be any key differences but it will be adapted to a girl's boarding school instead of a ballet academy (which, for me, IS a key difference but well, we'll have to wait to see how it might affect the storyline... or not!).

Definitely, great news for us horror fans to see such a classic back onto the big screen!

1 comment:

  1. I feel Suspiria is an important film to the genre and should be left alone. I just wanna chain myself to the doors of that ballet school and tell Green, "you have to get through me buddy."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...