Monday 17 August 2009

Movies: Saw VI



"Special Agent Strahm is dead, and Detective Hoffman has emerged as the unchallenged successor to Jigsaw's legacy. However, when the FBI draws closer to Hoffman, he is forced to set a game into motion, and Jigsaw's grand scheme is finally understood."

Oh, wonderful! Just what I wanted for Halloween (no, I don't really get Halloween presents either, but still)...yet another ridiculous 'Saw' movie. -.- I'll admit, I found the first part mildly entertaining, but it's been downhill since then (but still I keep watching them o.O;). I have to say, the overly dramatic music on the official site isn't filling me with hope either. Even so, I'll probably end up watching this one too, when it comes out on DVD, anyway. If any of you DO want to see it at the movies though, it's out on October 23rd in the US and Canada.

For the latest info, visit the official site⇒here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...