Wednesday 7 September 2011

Movies: New Frankenstein movie!


Hello there little monsters! long time no see!
I'm deadly busy, but I will try to bring some interesting stuff from time to time, and I'm starting with great news for Frankenstein fans (like me!).

Apparently, 20th Century Fox is working on a retelling of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. It will be directed by Shawn Levy and the script is being written by Max Landis, but there's very little info about this project right now.

What do you think about it? High or low expectations? In my opinion, no one will ever be as good as my beloved Mr. Karloff... but this could be quite interesting! Wohooo!


1 comment:

  1. I have my favourite 'Frankenstein' movies too, but it's a title that's been remade and re-adapted a lot over the years, so it's always interesting to see the new versions too. ^^ Thanks for posting about this!

    Randomly, I saw a documentary about Mary Shelley and her life before, during and after she wrote the novel. It was a tad melodramatic, but quite fascinating none the less (but I have always found her and Percy Bysshe Shelley interesting so...).

    Also, I had heard Universal were making new versions of 'The Creature from the Black Lagoon', 'Frankenstein' and possibly even 'Dracula' after 'The Wolfman', but who knows when that will happen lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...