This week's frightening foods come from the great beyond and onto your plate. White Chocolate & Strawberry Ghosts! They are super easy to make, really tasty and they look gorgeous too.
Silver Spoon Black Designer Icing
You will also need cocktail sticks.
1. Fill a bowl with hot water. Take another bowl of a similar size and put the white chocolate, broken into squares, in it. Place the second bowl on top of the first, so that the heat from the water can melt the chocolate. Make sure none of the water spills over into the melting cubes.
2. Whilst the chocolate is melting, you can prepare the strawberries. First, chop off the tops.
3. Turn the strawberries upside down and skewer them with the cocktail sticks. This gives you the base for your ghosts.
4. Cover a tray or plate with grease-proof paper and place the upside down, skewered strawberries on it.
5. Spoon the white chocolate over the strawberries, making sure you use enough to cover them. The chocolate will naturally drip into the ghost shapes. Put in the fridge to set.
6. When the chocolate is fully set, pipe the icing onto the ghosts to make the faces, and you're done!