Monday 1 August 2011

Advertising: The Judderman


I remembered seeing this advert when it was first shown and I really liked it because it looked a bit like a silent horror film (like 'The Cabinet of Dr Caligari' and 'Nosferatu', for example) and also a little like the music video for Cradle of Filth's 'Her Ghost in the Fog' (though I don't remember if this advert was before that or not). It's still a fabulous commercial, even though it never encouraged me to buy the product!

"Beware the Judderman, my dear, when the Moon is fat,
Sharp of tongue and spindle-limbed he is, and cunning,
With sweetened talk of Schnapps and Metz, and the deliciousness of judders,
But Schnapps, though sweet, has teeth, my love, and sharpened ones at that,
Beware the Judderman, my dear, when the Moon is fat."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...