Saturday 8 January 2011

Fashion: White Screen Contact lense review

This is the first review of my contact lense review series, so do enjoy!

I will begin this series with a review on the most fabulous white screen contact lenses by ColourVue. I got my pair from a site called youknowit.com. (I will be also doing a review on this site later on.) Mine are 1 year contact lenses, but you could get them as 90 days lenses as well. In the beginning I was, like anyone else would be, a bit sceptical about the coverage and how I will be able to see through these lenses.

But as you can see in the image above and also on my profile photo on this blog, the coverage is amazing. I have green blue-ish eyes, so this is how they look in my eyes. I've had so many questions concering how good/bad is the eyesight while having these in. You'd be suprised how well you can see through these, its almost like a fog effect.

I truly don't have anything negative to say about these lenses. Just by looking at the price, the effect and the look you'll be getting, these are a must for any contact lense user or for those who are looking for a more horror-related look.

Side note(s);

There are lenses which covers completely the colours of the eye, BUT, they will block your eyesight COMPLETELY. Also there are FULL eye contact lenses that give this effect, but these are custom made special effect lenses, and they are around 300-400$ for a pair. So these white screen lenses are the BEST choice.

Warning; Your eyes will get faster tired than in other crazy lenses.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...