Tuesday 4 October 2011

Dolls & Art: Little Gothic Horrors

After the fun of posting something for the Blogger Zombie Walk, another great part of the event was discovering so many fantastic blogs that I'd never seen before. (If you haven't checked the other blogs out yet, you really should!) One of the afore mentioned wonderful "new" blogs I found was 'Little Gothic Horrors', which belongs to Emma Yardis, an Australian doll artist and purveyor of all things spooky.

Hannah - Victorian Gothic Ghost Art Doll from Little Gothic Horrors
Each "delightfully dark little doll" are handcrafted and based on a pattern that Emma designed herself. You might think that having the same pattern for all the dolls would get boring, but actually the details, colours and fabrics ensure that the Little Gothic Horrors all have their own styles and personality, which is really fantastic.

Yvette - Victorian Gothic Ghost Doll from Little Gothic Horrors
As part of the Blogger Zombie Walk, Emma is currently running a contest to win Zola Zombie, so if you'd want to be in with a chance of winning, simply go to the post on the Little Gothic Horrors blog, and leave a comment that includes the word "zombie". You'll have to hurry though, because the competition ends on October 8th! If you don't happen to win, don't worry! Zola's zombie kin, Zara Zombie, is also available for purchase through the Little Gothic Horrors' Etsy store.

Zara Zombie Art Doll from Little Gothic Horrors
To visit Little Gothic Horrors or to purchase a doll of your own, you can click on the links below↓:

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful post featuring my dolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they adorable!
    I love your blog <3 and I've named you as minion of misery http://cherrynekostw.blogspot.com/2011/10/minion-of-misery.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cherry Neko

    Yeah they are, I love them ^^

    & Thank you <3 Your blog is great too! I've been trying to comment on it, but Blogger is being mean lately. Hope you're feeling a bit better now by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Little Gothic Horrors

    You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it. Looking forward to seeing your future little horrors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these creepy cute dolls! Too adorable! Little Gothic Horrors is one talented artist!

    Loving your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fatally Yours

    She really is!

    (& thank you ^^ Love yours too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are impressive articles. Keep up the noble be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added your web page to my bookmarks. I enjoy reading your posts. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really appreciate this post. I?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...