Saturday 8 October 2011

Advertising: Phones4U, "Missing Our Deals Will Haunt You" - Ghost Girl and Zombie



I happened to be watching TV the other day and during the ad break I saw a Phones4U commercial (below):



It's part of their current "Missing Our Deals Will Haunt You" campaign, which I can only assume they've wheeled out for October/Halloween. There's also a zombie version, which I haven't seen on television, but found on YouTube:


He's a rather eloquent zombie indeed! It won't encourage me to buy a phone from them, but I do appreciate that they're at least trying to get into the holiday spirit (pun intended :P)! 


3 comments:

  1. These adverts are great. At first I thought it was an advert for a movie. They freak out my youngest Daughter though. Love the Zombie one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @PhilH

    Yeah they seem to have put quite a lot of effort into making them. It's wonderful. And what is childhood without being scared by the odd ghosts girl or undead ghoul! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Wish there were more commercials like this. I wouldn't mind sitting through them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...