Sunday 8 January 2012

Movies: Paranormal Activity 4

Hello there my spooky kids!
How did you all start the new year? I hope in the most spookylicious way possible ;D!

Today I bring you some news you've probably already heard: we're gonna get another Paranormal Activity sequel, coming out this year.
The release date for "Paranormal Activity 4" is set to October 19, 2012 and very little is known about the plot, but we've already watched enough of these movies to have a general idea of what it will be about I think! ;)
I'm not a big fan of these movies, but for those of you who are, hope you enjoy the news!

1 comment:

  1. I don’t mind runaway franchises as long as they continue to please, and I enjoyed PA 3 very much. I just hope it continues to maintain its momentum, although I haven’t seen the second one yet. I’m looking forward to spending another Halloween watching video surveillance while waiting for something to jump out and say boo ;).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...