Thursday 23 May 2013

Games: Humble Bundle Horror game sale

 
 
For the next week you can get the collectors edition of horror game Alan Wake and it's expansion (American Nightmare) for whatever you feel like paying for it (minimum is $1) via the Humble Bundle website. The site is unique in that when you pay you get to choose who gets your money; divided between the website, the developers and charity and other causes.
 
Anyway, the game's description is as follows:
"When the wife of the best-selling writer Alan Wake disappears during their vacation to Bright Falls, Wake’s search turns up pages from a thriller he doesn’t even remember writing. A dark presence stalks the small town, pushing Wake to the brink of sanity in his fight to unravel the mystery and save his love."
 
 
Here's a video of a guy who can describe things better than I can!

2 comments:

  1. I often forget what I write and when I look at it again some time in the future am always horrified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Lilia Tombs,

    First of all, thanks for the visit to my blog(Papermau)! I met your blog through the blog of Dr. Theda. I love original sites, like yours.

    Feel free to share my models at your blog. If you link for my blog, I thank you. Take a look at the tag "Exclusive", for moreoriginal models by me. You will find the Zombie in a Barel, the Twins Brother House, The joe Handsome Coffin, Witch's House In The Forest and some architectural models. Any doubt , write to my mail: mautherous@gmail.com.

    All the best and thanks again for the visit!

    Greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...